amazing grace,
奇异恩典
how sweet the sound
何等甘甜
that saved a wretch like me.
我等罪人,竟蒙赦免
i once was lost but now i'm found,
昔我迷失,今被寻回,
was blind but now i see.
曾经盲目,重又得见。
t'was grace that taught
如此恩典
my heart to fear.
令心敬畏,
and grace my fear relieved
如斯恩典,免我忧惧
how precious did that grace appear,
何等奇异,何其珍贵!
the hour i first believed.
归信伊始,恩典即临,
through many dangers, toils and snares
冲决网罗,历经磨难
we have already come
风尘之中,我在归来
t'was grace that brought us safe thus far
恩典眷顾,一路搀扶
and grace will lead us home.
靠它指引,终返家园
when we've been there ten thousand years
天堂境界,垂世万载
bright shining as the sun;
光明普照,如日不晦
we've no less days to sing god's praise
万众齐声,赞美上帝
than when we first begun.
绵延更替,直至永生。 |