Lead Kindly Light Hymn
Lead, kindly Light, amid th’encircling gloom, lead Thou me on!
一、引我柔爱的光,阴影四围,求你引我
The night is dark, and I am far from home; lead Thou me on!
黑夜又黑我又家乡远违,求你引我
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
保守我脚我不求见远景,
The distant scene; one step enough for me.
一步已可使我知足心定。
I was not ever thus, nor prayed that Thou shouldst lead me on;
二我从不是如此也不求寻,你来引我
I loved to choose and see my path; but now lead Thou me on!
我喜拣选看见我路,现今求你引我
I loved the garish day, and, spite of fears,
我爱炫耀之时虽然受创,
Pride ruled my will. Remember not past years!
骄傲仍制我心忘记已往。
So long Thy power hath blest me, sure it still will lead me on.
三你的能力既然赐福,你必仍然引我
O’er moor and fen, o’er crag and torrent, till the night is gone,
过野过泽过崖过沼以及夜影全过
And with the morn those angel faces smile, which I
晨光带来那些脸如天使, Have loved long since, and lost awhile!
|