Visit of Our Lady, December 12, (1878 ? )
12月12日圣母的造访(1878?)
“It is I, who come to tell you a word of tenderness and love before entering the Holy Novitiate.
「是我,(你们天上的母亲),来告诉你一句温柔和爱的话,在妳进入圣初学院之前。
My children, I love you! I love the earth! I love the souls for whom I have suffered so much at the foot of adorable Calvary!
孩子们,我爱你们!我爱世人!我爱那些在可爱的加尔瓦略山脚下受苦的灵魂!
Today, my children, I look for hearts to love me, so I give them my love.
今天,我的孩子们,我寻找那些爱我的心,这样我给他们我的爱。
I come to help them in their sorrows and pains, and my Name of grandeur is forgotten! It is ingratitude!
我来帮助他们在他们悲伤和痛苦时,并且我的尊贵的名字已经被忘记了!这是忘恩负义!
My children, you who know the tenderness of my heart, oh love me for these souls that I visit,I assist and who ignore the gift of my kindness and the love of my goodness!
我的孩子们,你们知道我的心是多么的温柔,啊,我所造访的这些人灵魂,请你们爱我,我所帮助的这些灵魂,你们忽视了我的善良和我的温柔的爱!
My children, be sure that I will never forget you,I will never let you suffer alone!
我的孩子们,请相信我永远不会忘记你们,我永远不会让你们独自承受痛苦!
I will always be with you, I will be close to you, I will hold your hand for you to pass through the most difficult, the most dangerous, the most difficult (ways).
我会永远和你在一起,我会靠近你,我会牵着你的手,使你走过最困难、最危险、最艰难的道路。
My children, oh if you knew what glory and what joy you procure for my Divine Son, when you love me!
我的孩子们,你们知道当你们爱我的时候,你们为我的圣子带来了何等的荣耀和何等的喜乐!
When my Son becomes radiant with joy and tenderness, He says to me:
当我的儿子散发着喜悦和温柔时,他对我说:
"Open your treasures, Mother, for this soul who loves you and who, loving you, delights Me."
『打开你的宝藏吧,母亲,这个灵魂爱你,因为灵魂爱你,这使我快乐。 』
My children, I am pained in considering this land that is the work of my Divine Son and I see all the ingratitude to Heaven!
我的孩子们,想到这大地是我圣子的作为,我感到痛苦,因我看到了所有对上天的忘恩负义!
I see the blasphemies, the iniquities, sins spread over the earth like a heavy rain.
我看见亵渎、邪恶、罪恶如暴雨漫过遍地。
My children, of all my pain that is the most sensitive, is to see that a great part of my children live in (a state) of oblivion and remain there.
我的孩子们,在我所有的痛苦中最伤的,是看到我的大部分孩子生活在(一种) 没有感觉的状态中,并一直逗留在那里。
They forget that one day they will make a strict account before my Son ...
他们忘记了,总有一天,他们会在我儿子面前完全交帐……
My children, do not be afraid. Under the cloak of a protective Mother, what have you to fear?
我的孩子们,不要害怕。在母亲的保护下,你有什么好害怕的?
Pray, my children, for the wicked without faith or religion, they arrive little by little to their goal by their infernal work of impiety.
我的孩子们,为那些没有信德或没有信仰的恶人祈祷吧,他们通过邪恶的不敬行为,正一点一点地达到他们的目的。
Pray, my children, my Son does not diminish His anger. ... I bless you all.”
祈祷吧,我的孩子们,我的儿子不会减少他的愤怒。我祝福你们大家。」
(天主圣母玛利亚–我们天上的母亲,我们灵魂的母亲,为我等祈!)
Same Day:
同一天:
Visit of St. Jules, (Julius) Martyr
殉道者圣朱尔斯(儒略)的造访
Ecstasy of December 12, 1878
1878年12月12日的神魂超拔
There are many saints with this name, unfortunately it is difficult to discern which one.
有许多圣人都有这个名字,不幸的是很难分辨出是哪一位。
This visitor was obviously martyred by one the infamous emperors that persecuted the early Church.
这位访客显然是早期教会受迫害时,被臭名昭著的皇帝所杀害的。
“I am St. Julius, Martyr for the cause of God, for supporting the infallibility of the Church of God ...
「我是圣儒略,为天主事业,为支持永无谬误的天主的教会而殉道……
I was arrested, shackled and tortured ...
我被捕,戴上镣铐,饱受折磨……
But the threats and torture have not shaken my faith and my courage.
但是威胁和折磨并没有动摇我的信念和勇气。
I was thrown into a dark cell, loaded with heavy chains for three mornings.
我被关进了一间黑暗的牢房,连着三个早晨都被沉重的铁链锁着。
I was flogged. My whole body was dripping with blood, torn. When interrogated again, I answered the Emperor: "I want to die a Christian in the Catholic Faith."
我被鞭打。我浑身流淌鲜血,伤痕累累。当我再次被审问时,我回答皇帝说:『我愿以大公教会基督徒的身份死去。 』
I was then tied to a huge iron post which contained hot coals.
然后我被绑在一根巨大的铁柱子上,里面有炙热的炭火。
I was burned on the kidneys. I was then sawed into pieces.
我的肾脏被铁柱烧烤。然后我被锯成几块。
They broke my arms, my feet.
他们打断了我的两个胳膊和双脚。
Finally, my body was sawed in half and thrown into a cauldron of boiling oil.
最后,我的身体被锯成两半,扔进一大锅滚烫的油里。
That is how my martyrdom ended.
我的殉道就是这样结束的。
I gave my soul to God in the most cruel torments, but with the greatest and the sweetest joy ...
我把我的灵魂交给了天主,虽然遭受了最残酷的折磨,但我却怀着最巨大、最甜蜜的喜悦……
It was not much later, when peace was restored, that the bodies of martyrs received burial.
没过多久,当和平恢复时,殉道者的尸体被埋葬了。
God kept our flesh intact.
天主使我们的肉体完整。
Now, a word on behalf of Our Lord.
现在,我代表天主说句话。
Our Adorable Lord, from Heaven,communicates to us the divine graces.
我们可钦崇的上主,从天上来,向我们传达神圣的恩宠。
He makes us heirs and heiresses.
他使我们成为(继承他产业的)后嗣和女后嗣。
Today, as before, the Lord pours abundant blessings on earth.
今天,和以前一样,天主向大地倾注了大量的祝福。
The reapers are the least numerous!
然而,收割者是最少的。
Blessed is he who reaps the blessings of the Lord!
那收割上主祝福的,是有福的。
The true servant of the Lord is never cast down, never disturbed.
上主的真仆人永不灰心,永不心惊。
There is in him superhuman strength, communicated by God's grace ...
在他身上有超人的力量,借着天主的恩宠来传达…
Do not fear the wrath of men.
不要怕世人的忿怒。
They have many words, they seem very strong, but soon comes a breath of heaven upon them, they are as low as the reed!
他们有很多话,他们看起来很强大,但很快就有上天的气息吹在他们身上,他们就像芦苇一样低下!
The power of God shows proud man that his voice is nothing! ...
天主的大能向骄傲的人显明,他们的声音是虚无的!...
Let the world make a calvary for you, but never allows it to help you mount there!
让世界为你造一个加尔瓦略山,但绝不让世界帮你登上那里!
When the throne will be prepared for you, go up quietly with the Lord's help, with the help of Mary, your Guardian Angels, your patron saints, your Brothers and Sisters of Heaven.
当王座为你准备好了,在上主的帮助下,在圣母玛利亚的帮助下,你的守护天使,你的主保圣人,你天上兄弟姐妹的帮助下,悄悄地走上去。
Do not ask those in this world to help you!
不要寻求这个世界上的人来帮助你!
When you come to the place of Calvary, tell the world and those who led you there:
当你来到加尔瓦略山的地方,告诉世人和带领你到那里的人:
"We want to be slain here by the Will and the Hand of the Lord.
『我们愿意在这里被上主的旨意和主的双手杀死。
Go away, you who have raised the mountain and planted this calvary, let us meditate in silence the humiliations of a suffering God! ... "
那些堆筑起加尔瓦略山的人,走开吧,让我们无声安静默想受苦羞辱的天主吧!…』
You are all engaged in a great battle. Equip yourself with powerful weapons.
你们都在进行一场伟大的战斗。用强大的武器装备自己。
Here is one for you: It is the weapon of the Holy Will of God, holy submission to the Holy Will of God ...
这是给你的一个武器:这武器就是天主神圣的旨意,就是对天主神圣旨意的神圣顺服…………
The world shouts "Death to Christians! Death to your Faith!
世人高呼『基督教徒去死吧!让你的信仰去死吧!
Death to Pastors! Death to the subjects of the Cross! Death to the Spirit!"
司铎们去死吧!死在十字架!去死吧! 』
But the Cross triumphs, it is the death of hell, it is the Weapon that is resistant to all! Courage! ...”
但是十字架胜利了,它是地狱的死亡,十字架是抵抗一切的武器!你们要刚强壮胆!……」
(殉道者–圣朱尔斯(儒略),为我等祈!)