Visit of St. Vitalis of Milan, Martyr
殉道者米兰的维塔利斯的造访
Ecstasy of December 17, (1878?)
12月17日的神魂超拔(1878)
St. Vitalis was a victim of persecution inthe 1st century in Milan with his wife, St. Valeria, mother of St. Gervase and St.Protase.
公元1世纪在米兰,圣维塔利斯和他的妻子圣瓦莱里娅(St. Valeria)是迫害的牺牲者,而他的妻子圣瓦莱里娅(St. Valeria)是圣热维斯(St. Gervase)和圣普罗泰塞(St. Protase)的母亲。
He is described as a wealthy citizen of Milan,who was put to death in Ravenna.
(圣维塔利斯)他被描述为一个富有的米兰市民,在拉文那被处死。
(拉文那是意大利东北部港市)
It was St. Ambrose, who in 393, ordered thata search be made for the relics of the martyrs of previous centuries, and it wasby this that their relics were discovered.
公元393年,圣盎博罗削下令对前几个世纪的殉道者的圣髑进行搜寻,正是通过这种方式,他们的圣髑被发现了。
The Basilica of Ravenna was named after St.Vitalis.
拉文那城的主教大教堂是以圣维塔利斯命名的。
Despite this, these martyrs were considered"legendary" for years, and pronounced so in 1969, but here, St. Vitalisvisits Marie-Julie and confirms his and his wife's existence, also giving detailsof their martyrdom. Their Feast Day is April 28.
尽管如此,这些殉道者多年来一直被认为是“传说中的人物”,并于1969年被宣布为“传说中的人物”,但在这里,圣维塔利斯(显现)拜访了玛利亚.茱莉,确认了他和他妻子的存在,并给出了他们殉道的细节。他们的瞻礼日是4月28日。
“I am Saint Vitalis. I was martyred withmy wife Saint Valeria.
「我是圣维塔利斯。我和我的妻子圣瓦莱里娅一起殉道。
I suffered death for God and the Holy Churchfor not wanting to deny my God Who made me a Christian ...
我为天主和圣教会承受了死亡,因为我不想否认天主,是他让我成为了基督徒……
I was seized, bound and then stoned to deathwith lead balls.
我被抓住,捆绑,然后用铅球扔死。
Our bodies were pierced through and through.
我们的身体被穿透了。
Then they forced very sharp awls throughall parts of the body.
然后他们用锋利的锥子刺穿身体的各个部位。
Then we were again sifted and stoned.
然后我们又被仔细审问和扔石头。
Then we were buried alive in pits filledwith lime and earth.
然后我们被活埋在填满石灰和泥土的坑里。
This is where our souls took their flight.
这是我们的灵魂飞升的地方。
My wife and I were not separated. We werechained and buried in the same pits.
我和妻子没有分开。我们被锁链起来,埋在同一个穴里。
We rested long after burial in this greatcity watered by the blood of martyrs.
在这座大城里,殉道者的鲜血浇灌着我们,我们长眠于此。
Now, a word on behalf of Our Lord.
现在我代表天主说句话。
Dear brothers and sisters, arm yourself withinvincible courage to face the evils that threaten you.
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,用不可战胜的勇气武装自己,去面对威胁你的邪恶。
The Lord sends His soft Divine light andthat will serve you to foresee and will make you feel the hour when pain will fillthe earth with a cry of alarm and sobs.
上主发出祂柔和的神圣之光,那将使你预见,让你感到那一刻,当痛苦充满大地以惊恐的哭泣和呜咽。
This day of pain is in full strength ...
这痛苦的一天充满力量……
What attracts this pain? This cry of alarm?
是什么引起了这种痛苦?这惊叫声?
They are sins, crimes, scandals, abominations...
它们是罪孽、犯罪、丑闻、可憎的事……
This is the bouquet of the earth.
这是大地的花束。
I do not speak of you, Brittany, but to you,land of France, which was once a noble name, you who had such a great reputation.
我说的不是你,小布列颠(法国西部),而是你,法兰西的土地,曾经是一个高贵的名字,你曾经享有如此崇高的声誉。
Today, you are trampled underfoot by yourcorrupters and your friends.
今天,你们被你们的腐败分子和你们的朋友践踏在脚下。
Your bowels are hardened mercilessly foryour children ...
为了你的孩子,你的心肠变得冷酷无情……
Previously, this land was covered with theblood of martyrs. It was fruitful with a seed of grace.
以前,这片土地上满是殉道者的鲜血。它结满了恩宠的种子。
Today, I see from Heaven, the Justice ofthe Lord in anger against the land of France.
我今日从天上看见上主的公义发怒,临到法兰西之地。
I see its lightnings close to falling heavy(upon you).
我看见上主义怒的闪电几乎要落在你身上。
A single fibre holds them and still stopsthem ...
单单一丝纤维支撑着上主义怒,并且仍然阻止它们……
There only Heaven can make this miracle ofvictory in this desecrated land ...
只有天主才能在这片亵渎的土地上创造胜利的奇迹……
They do not tremble, the men that rule theearth, but God is the Governor of Heaven and earth.
他们治理世界的人并不害怕,然而天主是天地的主宰。
Persevere in prayer and the Lord's angerwill not reach those whom he has promised to protect ...
祷告要持之以恒,上主的怒气就不会临到祂所预许要保护的人…
Remember that we are all crucified on earth.
记住,我们都是被钉在世上的。
It is suffering that raises us in triumph,and triumph leads to eternal happiness.
苦难使我们获得胜利,胜利使我们获得永恒的幸福。
Meanwhile the protection of peace, let usrest in silence on the Cross of our Lord, say to Him with submission and resignation:
同时保守平安,让我们在上主的十字架上静默地安息吧,谦恭且顺服地对祂说:
"Lord, here we are, do with us as Youplease!" This word can defy and reverse the designs of your enemies ...
『上主啊,我们在这里,按你所喜悦的成就在我们身上!』这句话可以对抗和逆转你的敌人的计划…
You are on earth where you merit to win theso precious treasures that Heaven (sends for) rewards.
你们在世上,配得天上赐下的奖赏。
Continue your way and at the end you willreceive the crown of victors!”
你们要往前行,直到末了,必领受得胜者的冠冕。」